What is Radiesse?
Radiesse is a cosmetic skin treatment used to fill specific parts of the face & hands. Make sure to get experienced Radiesse services at your nearby Whittier med spa.
Radiesse details - Radiesse injections stimulate the bodies natural ability to use collagen to treat & smoothen wrinkles.
Radiesse® can also help your body produce more collagen while resolving wrinkles. Read more on benefits and common Radiesse treatment areas further below.
Common Treatment Areas:
Notice below the different body parts that are most commonly treated with Radiesse injections.
- Smile lines
- Marionette Lines below mouth
- Corners of the mouth
- Nasal folds
The Benefits of Radiesse:
Radiesse stimulates the bodies natural ability to use collagen to treat and smoothen wrinkles. Like magic the parts of your face and body listed above can be more smooth and more youthful.
- Anti-Aging - wrinkle removal
- Restoration of facial volume that is lost with age/over time
- Enhanced cheek bones, enhanced jawline
- Smoothening of pre-jowl folds
- Shape & contour faces to enhance desired features
We provide experienced & skilled Radiesse Services at SBMS of Whittier. Performed as an injectable, the injected solution is used to fill specific parts of the face and hands.
See our other facility for Radiesse in Torrance.
Radiesse Services Near Whittier:
We provide Radiesse injections services in our Whittier facility Mon-Sat.
Administered skilled registered nurse, the average treatment times vary, but can be in the minimum of 25 mins to maximum of 45 min range depending on number of applications & areas.
Advice & Promos:
- Halloween Med Spa Deals & Offers October 23, 2020
- Current Med Spa Offers – Fall 2020 October 21, 2020
- Coolsculpting® Certified May 24, 2020
- Laser Hair Removal Promo Deal February 2, 2020
- How Coolsculpting Works? January 31, 2020
- Is Beauty the new Wellness? September 6, 2019
- Coolsculpting: What to Expect September 1, 2019
- Top Injectables by Popularity April 11, 2019