What's Dermal Infusion?
Dermal Infusion treats facial skin by exfoliating and extracting, while also infusing a special blend of serum all in one action.
The 3 in 1 technology exfoliates, extracts, and infuses!
Based on your skin type and desired results, Dermal Infusion can be applied in different ways, but it is a deep clean, almost vacuum like cleansing along with the benefits of serum infusion at the same time.
Best Treatment Areas:
The most commonly treated areas with Dermal Infusion services.
- Full Face
Benefits of Dermal Infusion:
There are multiple benefits to using Dermal Infusion treatment throughout the body. This facial service provides the following:
- Treats Oily & Acne Prone Skin
- Removes Dead Skin Dirt & Impurities from Skin
- Exfoliates Skin and Infuses Revitalizing Serums
- Hydrates Dry Skin
- Lessens the Appearances of Sun/Age Spots
- Minimizes Appearance of Wrinkles
See our other facility for Dermal Infusion in Torrance.
Dermal Infusion Services Near Whittier:
Providing skilled Dermal Infusion treatment in our Whittier facility Mon-Sat. Dermal Infusion is administered as a deep cleaning treatment by a registered nurse. Average times vary, but can be in the minimum of 20 mins to maximum of 30 min range depending on number of applications & areas.
Dermal Infusion is highly desired facial rejuvenation deep skin exfoliation. Dermal Infusion works for both men & women's facial cleansing. When near Whittier, never again ask; "where's the best Dermal Infusion near me?"
Whittier Medical Spa providing Dermal Infusion & Facial Skin Solutions.
Advice & Promos:
- Valentines Day Med Spa Promo February 15, 2021
- New Year Med Spa Deals & Offers January 1, 2021
- Past Med Spa Offers – Fall 2020 October 21, 2020
- Coolsculpting® Certified May 24, 2020
- Laser Hair Removal Promo Deal February 2, 2020
- How Coolsculpting Works? January 31, 2020
- Is Beauty the new Wellness? September 6, 2019
- Coolsculpting: What to Expect September 1, 2019